Social Justice Statement
- AGE of Central Texas recognizes that social injustice has deep roots. From the beginning, AGE has been a champion of the underserved and excluded.
- Our values of collaboration, respect and compassion are routinely practiced which affirms our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusivity and anti-racism.
- Our strength and vitality come from each individual we serve and employ.
- We are diligent in upholding our beliefs that we are all connected on this journey, growing through our shared experiences.
- AGE will continue to cultivate a culture that is grounded in our values.
- We do this in service to our wider community, supporting and empowering the older adults and family caregivers we serve.
AGE of Central Texas operates its programs and services without regard to race,
color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act.