She Thrives Summit – Wednesday, October 26th, 9:00 am-3:00 pm
Join us virtually or in-person for this FREE event to learn about issues that impact women as they age and caregive. This event will include 3 impactful sessions focused on mental health and physical health, a catered brunch, and a vendor fair where attendees can engage with local companies and resources.
2022 Session Topics:
- Realistic Resilience – Know when to go and when to say no
- What’s Happening to My Body?! – The changes we never talk about
- BeYOUtiful – How to maintain your joy and identity through life’s challenges
She Thrives Dinner – Friday, October 28th, 6:00 pm
Join us for an inspirational evening to raise funds to support family caregivers in our community. This event will include a catered dinner, open bar, a style show featuring the stories of local women and caregivers, and fundraising games.
Thank You to Our 2022 Presenting Sponsor:
She Thrives: The Art of Aging is an annual Summit and Dinner hosted by AGE of Central Texas that equips women of all ages and backgrounds with resources, information, and community to validate and support them as they navigate their life’s journey through aging and caregiving.
The She Thrives Mission:
To inspire women of all ages and backgrounds to THRIVE as they proactively embrace their life’s journey and experience of aging by:
- Changing the perceptions of aging and caregiving
- Educating through the provision of tools and resources
- Facilitating open, honest conversations free of expectation and judgement
- Providing access to a network and community of peers and support