AGE THRIVE SOCIAL & WELLNESS CENTERS
The AGE Thrive Social & Wellness Centers provide exceptional daytime care for older adults with physical needs or memory loss. Your loved one can enjoy an active, social day while receiving the care and support he or she needs in a vibrant community setting.
Our Centers in Austin and Round Rock are the longest-operating, licensed adult day care programs in Central Texas. In our secure facilities, your loved one will receive expert care from compassionate staff that are equipped to handle your loved one’s challenging health and memory loss-related needs. Our philosophy is to put the person first before their diagnosis–we believe the unique passions and personalities of the individuals that spend with us every day are what makes our centers exceptional.
Give yourself peace of mind knowing your loved one is cared for in an engaging and safe environment during the day, allowing them to thrive. You and your aging loved one do not have to face this journey alone.
- Medication management and health monitoring from highly skilled full-time nurses
- Life-affirming activities designed to engage mind and body
- Affordable, quality care at $65 per day; covered by Medicaid and Veteran’s benefits.
- All inclusive with personal and medical care, activities, meals and snacks, and transportation options
More About Adult Day Health Care
Research shows that for participants, adult day health programs may:
- Stabilize medical conditions and reduce hospitalizations
- Prevent secondary disabilities that result from excessive bed rest or inactivity
- Lead to improved ability to perform daily activities
- Increase self-esteem and dignity
- Increase verbal ability and mobility
- Elevate mood and improve behaviors
- Improve nutrition
- Provide opportunities for friendship and decrease the harmful effects of isolation and loneliness
- Be something to look forward to
- Foster a sense of belonging
- Create a feeling of belonging to a community
No person shall on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or income status be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination or retaliation under any federally or non-federally funded program or activity administered by AGE of Central Texas.