AGE THRIVE SOCIAL & WELLNESS CENTERS
The AGE Thrive Social & Wellness Centers provide exceptional daytime care for older adults with physical needs or memory loss. Your loved one can enjoy an active, social day while receiving the care and support he or she needs in a vibrant community setting.
Our Centers in Austin and Round Rock — and opening soon in South Austin — are the longest-operating, licensed adult day care programs in Central Texas. In our secure facilities, your loved one will receive expert care from compassionate staff that are equipped to handle your loved one’s challenging health and memory loss-related needs.
Our philosophy is to put the person first before their diagnosis. We believe the unique passions and personalities of the individuals that spend with us every day are what makes our award-winning centers so exceptional.
Give yourself peace of mind knowing your loved one is cared for in an engaging and safe environment during the day, allowing them to thrive. You and your aging loved one do not have to face this journey alone.
- Medication management and health monitoring from highly skilled full-time nurses.
- Life-affirming activities designed to engage mind and body.
- Affordable, quality care at $100 per day, with discounts available for 3+ days of attendance per week; covered by Medicaid and Veteran’s benefits.
- All inclusive with personal and medical care, activities, meals and snacks, and transportation options.
Call us about our protocols and
availability during the COVID pandemic
Thrive Social & Wellness Center - Williamson County
Opening Soon in South Austin!
Just off IH-35 at 9400 Alice Mae Lane, Austin, TX 78748!
Click Here to Email the South Austin Thrive Center
More About Adult Day Health Care
Research shows that for participants, adult day health programs may:
- Stabilize medical conditions and reduce hospitalizations
- Prevent secondary disabilities that result from excessive bed rest or inactivity
- Lead to improved ability to perform daily activities
- Increase self-esteem and dignity
- Increase verbal ability and mobility
- Elevate mood and improve behaviors
- Improve nutrition
- Provide opportunities for friendship
- Decrease the harmful effects of isolation and loneliness
- Be something to look forward to
- Foster a sense of belonging
- Create a feeling of belonging to a community
No person shall on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, income status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination or retaliation under any federally or non-federally funded program or activity administered by AGE of Central Texas.
Please click here for our practices regarding gathering, using and disclosing personal information.