2022 AUSTIN MARATHON
AGE of Central Texas will be a participating charity in the 2022 Austin Marathon on Sunday, February 20, 2022. You can join Team AGE by registering for one of the races either in-person or virtually and creating a Team AGE fundraising page, or by signing up to volunteer.
Click here to visit the Austin Marathon’s website
Run/Walk a Race:
Join Team AGE to walk or run the 5K, Half Marathon or Full Marathon either virtually or in-person on Sunday, February 20th and raise funds to help older adults and caregivers in your community. This is a great year to register for the 2022 Austin Marathon due to the virtual option! To join Team AGE as a 2022 Austin Marathon runner/walker you will need to:
Step 1:Email Blair Loaiza at BLoaiza@AGEofCentralTX.org.
Step 2: Set up a fundraising page.
Step 3: Sign up for the race of your choice.
Team AGE fundraisers will:
- Receive a fundraising toolkit to help your friends and family learn about AGE and why they should give to your cause.
- Receive a post-race lunch on AGE! You will be given a gift card for your participation.
- Receive a Team AGE T-shirt to run or walk your race in.
- Be eligible for race fee reimbursement.
Join TEAM AGE for this family-friendly volunteer opportunity to cheer on the runners of this year’s Austin Marathon. If you can hold a cup of water – or shout “way to go!” – then this would be a great volunteer experience for you. AGE will run a marathon aid station on Sunday, February 20th to support 2022 Austin Marathon runners with hydration and boosts in morale! Perks for joining TEAM AGE as a volunteer include:
- An Austin Marathon T-Shirt
- Free breakfast tacos and coffee
Contact Blair at BLoaiza@AGEofCentralTX.org
2022 Team AGE Sponsors: