Hours for the AGE Health Equipment Lending Program:
– 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
– Supply pick-up by appointment only
If you need to request equipment or supplies, please call 512-600-9288.
Please realize that due to limited staff availability, it may take 48 hours to
return your call, and same-day pick-up may not be available.
You can also email Equipment@AGEofCentralTX.org.
Donations of gently-used equipment are by appointment only;
we are also accepting donations of unused adult incontinence products.
Please call 512-600-9288 or email Equipment@AGEofCentralTX.org to
schedule an appointment to drop off your donation
Health Equipment Lending Program
Unwanted or unneeded medical equipment has life-changing power when it is passed along.
The AGE of Central Texas Health Equipment Lending Program makes a wide variety of health and mobility equipment available to the community through free, no-time-limit loans of donated equipment. In 2019, more than 1,375 individuals received loans provided at no charge to seniors, individuals with disabilities, and those in need. The program also distributes donated adult incontinence products to those who need them.
To Borrow Equipment:
- Call our office at 512-600-9288 or email us at Equipment@AGEofCentralTX.org to see if the equipment you need is in stock. We’ll ask you a few simple questions so we know who you are and how to get in touch with you. Current office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Note that due to limited staff availability, it may take 48 hours to return calls or reply to emails.
- Tell us what you need. If we have it, you can pick it up at a scheduled appointment time. Items that we usually have available to loan include:
– Shower Chairs and Benches
– Bedside Commodes
– Grab Bars and Rails
– Elevated Toilet Seats
– Adult Incontinence Products
- Pick it up. When you arrive, pull into the circular drive at 3710 Cedar Street (at 38th Street), and enter the building through the double doors. Our office is located at the double doors.
To Donate Equipment:
Without donors, we could not provide this service. Your donations give some of our community’s most vulnerable citizens safety, mobility, independence, opportunity, and dignity. If you have clean “gently used” health or mobility equipment, or unneeded incontinence products like adult diapers and bed pads, bring them to us! Every piece we make available to the community comes directly from donors like you.
Items that can be donated include:
- Shower Chairs and Benches
- Bedside Commodes
- Grab Bars and Rails
- Elevated Toilet Seats
- Adult Incontinence Products (especially pull-up-style diapers)
PLEASE NOTE – We are not able to accept prescription medications or medical equipment that can only be distributed via prescription (such as oxygen concentrators). We also cannot accept beds, electronic devices, medical supplies, first aid equipment, or motorized wheelchairs or scooters.
There are other equipment items that we are not able to process through this program due to space and staff limitations. Contact us for more details: