2022 Spirit of AGE Awards
The 2022 Spirit of AGE Celebration will take place on
June 28, 2022, 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
More information coming soon!
Nominations Are Now Open for the 2022 AGE Awards
Each year, AGE of Central Texas awards the following five AGE Awards to individuals and organizations who have gone above and beyond for older adults and family caregivers in the Central Texas community:
- Willie Kocurek Vital Aging Award honors an older community member who exemplifies the concept of vital aging and who is accomplished in the areas of self-determination, self-sufficiency, civic engagement, and quality of life.
- Bert Kruger Smith Vision Award honors a person or organization whose vision has enhanced the older adult community and who has shown foresight and energy in implementing programs, services, or legislation that serves older adults.
- AGE Philanthropy Award honors a person or organization whose extraordinary generosity has supported work benefiting older adults.
- Community Service Award honors a person(s) who has volunteered on behalf of the older adult community.
- Joyce Lauck Legacy Award honors a person whose professional commitment goes above and beyond his or her job description to impact the lives of older adults