AGE of Central Texas and the Pflugerville Community Church hosted the free Central Texas Seniors Conference on Thursday, May 4th, from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Presented by Baylor Scott & White Health, the conference was held at the church’s community center, located at 1214 Pfennig Lane in Pflugerville, TX.
The 8th annual community event featured area experts discussing topics that address timely subjects on healthy and successful aging, along with a Resource & Information Fair, and access to community resources.
2023 Central Texas Seniors Conference Schedule:
- 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.: Registration and the Resource & Information Fair
- 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.: “Navigating Medication Management” with Lina Supnet-Zapata, Mir Senior Care & Care Consultants, Inc.
Download the Powerpoint presentation here (PDF)
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: “Medicaid, Social Security, and Veterans Benefits” with attorney Keith S. Leuty, Barnett & Leuty, PC
- Noon to 12:30 p.m.: Resource & Information Fair and Complimentary Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: “Housing Issues for Older Adults in Central Texas” panel
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.: Resource & Information Fair