AGE Guardian Fund
The AGE Guardian Fund was created in honor of a group of individuals and organizations who stepped up to help older adults and family caregivers in Central Texas when they needed it the most.
In recognition of those who gave $1,000 or more in emergency funding to help AGE with the crippling financial challenges faced due to the COVID-19 pandemic, AGE launched the Guardian Fund in July 2020.
Now known as Guardian Fund Founders, this group of individuals and organizations will see the impact of their gifts for years to come. During a pivotal time in our history, when caregivers were called to the front lines, and older adults were at their most vulnerable, the AGE Guardians answered the call for help and stepped up to make a difference.
The Guardian Fund continues to honor the founding members and now recognizes donors who give $10,000 or more annually to AGE.
Guardian Fund members receive the following benefits:
- Invitation to a VIP Event in their honor hosted by AGE
- A handmade gift from a client served by AGE
- Public recognition at AGE’s Central Austin Facility
- Anderson Charitable Foundation
- Austin Community Foundation
- Carolyn Bartlett
- Dale Ritzen
- Georgetown Health Foundation
- Harry E. and Eda L. Montandon Charitable Trust
- Judy Voress
- LGR Foundation
- Richard P. Slaughter & Associates
- Topfer Family Foundation
- All Together ATX
- Baylor, Scott & White Health
- Craig Couch
- Donald D. Hammil Foundation
- Glimmer Austin
- The Lola Wright Foundation
- Moody Foundation
- Phillip Theodore Bee Charitable Trust
- Randall’s Foundation: Nourishing Neighbors
- Adam Schneider
- St. David’s Foundation
- Carroll Sylvester