Amplify Austin is an annual, community-wide day of online giving that leverages the power of the entire community to support more than 600 non-profit organizations throughout Central Texas. The "Day of Giving" returns on March 2nd at 6:00 p.m., and continues for 24 hours until 6:00 p.m. on March 3rd.
This year, AGE of Central Texas needs a new bus for your senior neighbors, and we are calling on you to help tackle this problem by making a gift toward the race to fill the bus! You can schedule your gift in advance to help jump us toward raising $40,000 for a new bus.
Your gift will make it possible for AGE to provide expanded transportation options for senior adults in Central Texas:
- $25 - Provides gas for a morning pick-up route to the Adult Day Center
- $50 - Powers our vehicles to transport seniors at the lower income housing authority to run errands
- $120 - Buckle up a senior for an adventure
- $500 - (4 total) Sponsors a tire to propel our bus
- 1000$ - A “window” of an opportunity to increase our transportation routes
- 1500$ - Lift a senior up by sponsoring the handicap lift
To receive a special shout out from a member of AGE’s Adult Day Health Center, schedule your gift in honor of a loved one!
Interested in going the extra mile? Become a FUNDRAISER, and rally your friends, family and coworkers to help you get this show on the road!
YOU can amplify services for the elderly in our community and make a BIG difference:
- SPREAD THE WORD! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter or become a FUNDRAISER and rally your friends, family and coworkers to give to a great cause that gives so much back to our community!
For more information on how you can help "Amplify Seniors" this year, call Lauren McPhail, AGE Development Director, at (512) 600-9283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.